Value priced Flametrooper costume includes a printed jumpsuit with attached boot covers and mask. The epic saga of the galaxy far, far away returns and you can join the fun! Officially licensed, The Force Awakens costumes and accessories for Captain Phasma, Rey, Kylo Ren, Flametroopers, and Stormtroopers were created by Rubie’s Costume Company in partnership with LucasFilms. Children’s sizes are offered in Small, Medium, and Large. Small is designed to fit most 3 to 4 year olds, 44 to 48-inches tall with a 25 to 26-inch waist, and 27 to 28-inch chest/hips. Medium is designed to fit most 5 to 7 year olds, 50 to 54-inches tall with a 27 to 30-inch waist, and 29 to 32-inch chest/hips. Large is designed to fit most 8 to 10 year olds, 56 to 60-inches tall with a 31 to 34-inch waist, and 35 to 39-inch chest/hips. Sizes are approximate, most costumes are not designed to a clothing size standard; some adjustment may be needed. Rubie’s is the world’s costume leader and they take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun! Mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, and shoes can all be found under one of the Rubie’s brand. Still family-owned and family-focused, Rubie’s brings you fun for every season.
- Star Wars Ep VII Child’s Flametrooper Costume, Medium
- Officially licensed Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Flametrooper costume
- Printed jumpsuit with attached boot covers and mask
- Medium fits 46 to 53 inches tall, up to 62 pounds
- Value priced costume; accessories sold separately
- Rubie’s offers costumes and accessories from Star Wars original and prequel trilogies as well as the Clone Wars series; great group and family costume ideas