This kit explores the science behind polymer chemistry. Use real lab tools and materials to perform amazing experiments and experience what it’s like to think like a scientist or an engineer. 17 Experiments include: making colored worms, mixing up homemade play dough, creating and catching invisible worms, shooting a basketball with a bouncing ball that YOU make—and more! Become an expert in all things slimy. The fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own home laboratory! STEM at Play kits are designed by educators to be ‘Smart-Fun’ activities for children 8 and up under adult supervision that provide a natural way to work & learn together through purposeful science-based play. Additional common household items may also be needed to complete experiments.
- Discover the excitement of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math with 17 Hands-on Experiments.
- Explore the science behind polymer chemistry and become an expert in all things slimy!
- 17 experiments include: Making colored worms, Mixing up homemade play dough, Creating and catching invisible worms, Shooting a basket with a bouncing ball that you make, and more!
- Perfect for ages 8 and up
- Please note: you may need additional household materials for these experiments