The XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. Is a compact 3D printer for professionals, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro is compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament and has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle.
- Open Source Filament: XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments; Standard alone 3D printer, 5.9” x 5.9” x 5.9 built volume and Fully enclosed design.
- Print with any 3rd Party Filament: The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle, making it compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.”
- 0.3mm Nozzle Upgrade Optional Add-on: A 0.3mm diameter extruder is available as a separate purchase add-on for the da Vinci Jr. series and it is perfect for intricate print jobs. The 0.3mm diameter extruder can provide a smoother print surface at a spectacular 50 micron resolution.
- XYZware Pro: The new XYZware Pro has increased maximum printing speed of 100mm/sec., decreasing the time you have to wait for your prints to be finished. With adjustable software settings, you can change the nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support and retraction settings. XYZware Pro is compatible with third party g-codes* *(Cura and Slic3r)