Makeblock is an open source construction platform that turns your ideas into reality, no matter what your idea is and however impossible it looks like.
More resource downloaded: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/mbot/
mBot is an all-in-one solution for robotics, electronics, programming learning. Cute shape with easy assembly is our goal. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble with 10-15 minutes mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Open source platform, Continuous learning
Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform used by people in the global world to start a project quickly. It has been proved to be very expandable and suitable for beginners. So we designed mBot’s electronics based on Arduino platform , which is easy for kids to use and extend , and bring their every idea to life.
With intuitional color labels and easy-to-use RJ25 connectors, the board could get wired within a few seconds, so students could get more time to focus on creating all kinds of interactive stories and projects.
System & Device Requirements
1) iOS 7 or above
2) Bluetooth®4.0 or above * exclude iPad®1, iPad®2, iPhone®4 or below
1) Android 2.3 or above
2) Bluetooth®2.0 or above
Notice: CR2025 coin battery for remote control is not included for Imp.&eExp. security.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
So order now; when you do why not get two – one for your kid & one for you.
- mBot Robot Kit: mBot is an Educational kit for beginners(kid) to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Contracted But Not Simple: Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
- Graphical Programming: Drag-and-drop graphical programming software Makeblock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, Remote Control robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
- All about fun and creativity: mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, controlled via APP: Makeblock, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility: The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it is developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your “dream robot”.