Lose most games, it hurts your feelings. Lose THIS game, it REALLY hurts. Here’s how Lightning Reaction works — Anywhere from two to four people can play at once. You remove a handle from the base and get ready. When you press the button in the center, a red light pulses and suspenseful music plays. As soon as the red light turns green, you press the red trigger button as quickly as possible. If you’re the slowest player, you will get rewarded with a painful electric shock. If you were faster than your opponents, you can simply laugh as the loser screams in pain. It sounds simple, but the suspense of waiting for the light to change is excruciating. You’ll be tempted to press the trigger early… but don’t! If you press it before the light changes, you get an electric shock and lose the game. This version let’s you pick your level of shock, so even those extremely shock averse can have fun too!
- HOW IT WORKS: Each player grabs a handle from the base. Press the button in the center, watch the red light blink and listen to the suspenseful music play. Wait for it…..when the red light turns green GO. Press the trigger button as quickly as possible. Be the last to react and get the electric shock.
- OBJECTIVE: To have the quickest draw and best timing of your opponents. Lightning Reaction ® Reloaded guarantees hours of fun and laughs as you and your friends get zapped.
- FEATURES: Lightning Reaction® Reloaded has a variable shock control – Low, Medium and High. How much electric shock can you take…very little or electrifying.
- PARTY FUN: Add some zap to your next party or play shocking pranks on your friends with Lightning Reaction® Reloaded. Bust out this shocking game for an electrifying good time.
- INTENDED USE: Lightning Reaction® Reloaded is an electric shock game for teens and adults. It is not intended for use for children under 14 years of age. Requires 3 AAA batteries – NOT INCLUDED.