Shelby’s Snack Shack Gameamp;trade; It’s a counting game bone-anza! Shelby buried bones all over the beach, and she to determine your play and the second spinner to see how many bones you win or lose. Then, use the Shelby Squeezer to pick up the bones and put them in your bowl. Collect the most bones to win! Sounds simple, but be carefulamp;mdash;spin a sneaky seagull and you’ll lose some bones or get sidetracked chewing a flip flop and miss your turn. Will Shelby win or will she wipe out? Grades Pre-K+/Ages 4+ The nitty-gritty: amp;middot; Includes colorful beach scene game board (in box), 1 Shelby Squeezer, 40 bones, 4 bowls, 1 double game spinner, and instruction guide amp;middot; Develops number, counting, and early math skills; fine motor and social skills amp;middot; For 2 to 4 players
- Shelby, the pug, buried her bones in the sand and needs your help collecting them. Help her find her bones in this fun, fast preschool game.
- Spin the spinner and use the adorable Shelby Squeezer to fill your dog bowl with the number of bones you spun. Collect the most bones, and you win!
- Perfect for preschoolers-helps teach numbers and counting through play. Also helps develop strategic thinking and fine motor skills.
- Includes colorful game board, 1 Shelby Squeezer, 40 bones, 4 bowls, 1 double game spinner, and game guide.
- Winner of Parents’ Choice Silver Honor, Good Housekeeping Best Family Board Games, Canadian Toy Testing Council Best Bet Seal, and Toy of the Year Award Finalist.
- For 2-4 players, so siblings can get in on the pug-tastic fun, too!
- Easy set up and quick clean up; box doubles as storage!
- Part of the award-winning line of Educational Insights preschool squeezer games-including the best-selling Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game.
- Develops number, counting and early math skills
- Develops fine motor and social skills
- Great for the whole family